- ((Poetry/WoundAroundEncounter|Wound Around Encounter))
- ((Poetry/SoundedLike|Sounded like))
- ((Poetry/AgainGainGrain|again gain grain))
- ((Poetry/RageInCircles|Rage in Circles))
- ((Poetry/TallManMad|tall man mad))
- ((Poetry/ConcentricCircles|concentric circles))
- ((Poetry/DesertCactusMaze|Desert Cactus Maze))
- ((Poetry/PainlessThought|Painless Thought))
- ((Poetry/LeftIsTheArtifact|Left is the Artifact))
- ((Poetry/BecauseTheWorldIsRound|"because the world is round ..."))
- ((Poetry/Pondu|Pondu)) from The Little Magazine Vol. 19 (1993)
- ((Poetry/OnGinsberg|on Ginsberg))
- ((Poetry/Mangraph|M A N - G R A P H))
- ((Poetry/RedTheColor|Red, the Color))
Collections / Chapbooks
- Casual Attire A short series of eight poems, many written on my '97 trip to Argentina.
- Central This collection reflects on some larger issues, most likely coming out of a stability of my engagement and then marriage.
- post-academic Written during 1996, these poems express a sense of re-awakening. They were written during the beginning of my first two "real" jobs -- first at Station Hill, then at the Research Foundation.
- i_strange:meant A series of 24 poems written during the summer of 1995 while I was working as a lab assistant at the University at Albany. The common theme in the poems is mainly power relationships, both interpersonal and institutional.
- Water/Body Influence These poems were written in 1994, mostly during a month I spent on Cape Cod.
- School Pictures This series was written mostly on lunch breaks in the cafeteria while I was working a second shift production job at Jostens (1993). I had just graduated from SUNY with my BA in English -- my occupation was poetry -- developing portraits of schoolchildren provided food and shelter and kept the bankers happy. Also hosted at etext.org.